Swagbucks Widget

Friday, March 26, 2010

Updates....

I am now just about 33 weeks along, which is crazy and scary! I have so much to do during that time (i.e. finish my thesis) as well as prepare for the baby's arrival. My baby shower was last weekend, and my friends and family are amazing! I got many clothes, blankets, and miscellaneous baby stuff that I was very grateful for. At my last doctor's appointment, we found that I am definitely gaining enough weight, and our baby's head is down already - yay. I'm not sure if he's facing anteriorly or posteriorly. I was measuring well and healthy, which is always nice to hear.

As far as the job hunt goes, I had another interview with Karl G. Maeser Prep Academy that I felt went fairly well. I really like the environment of the school, and I would also have the opportunity to coach Science Olympiad, which would be a lot of fun for me. They said the next step would be for me to come in a teach a lesson so they can observe me in action, but I haven't heard when that will be yet. Hopefully they haven't found anyone better! Other school districts have not yet posted their available jobs yet, so we're kind of in limbo at the moment, which is frustrating for me. But, I'm trying to be patient and trust that the Lord will provide. In the meantime, I pretend to be productive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment