Swagbucks Widget

Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm so crafty.

I just wanted to share some of the crafts I have been working on lately.
The first one is my quilt I began about 5 years ago, and over Christmas, I finally finished the top!
 

Next is a cross-stitched towel for decoration in the someday kid's bathroom.
 
 
Lastly, this is a car-seat canopy that was super-easy to make. It only took me about 2 hours after pre-washing the fabric to finish. If anyone is interested in how I did it, feel free to ask.
















And here is what the other side looks like. (Sorry the picture is upside down, but you can still make it out just fine.)

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay Amber, you have a blog! How are you guys doing, and how are you feeling these days? What is your carseat canopy like? Is it like a blanket that's the right size for a carseat, or is it different? Well either way, it looks very cute (along with everything else)!

    ReplyDelete