Swagbucks Widget

Friday, February 5, 2010

The oh so longed for pregnancy picture...

I finally decided to begin a family blog for Jake and I, especially since our family will soon be growing, which we are really excited about. So I'm starting the blog off with my first official pregnancy picture at 25 weeks. Yes, I know, pregnancy is more than half-way done, but you really couldn't tell I was pregnant beforehand. So here is the longed for picture from many friends and family:
This is actually me on a 'fat' day. I'm pretty sure I look smaller today. It's also a fairly tight shirt, which makes me look bigger, but there you go - the baby bump! :)

5 comments:

  1. Amber! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! That is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey amber! you are so tiny! and crafty.. nice job. i'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber, Just thought I would check out your blog since I saw your comment on mine. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! We have our second baby boy due in June. Boys are SO much fun, hope you're feeling well! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your shopping experiences!

    Melody (This Beautiful Frugal Life)

    ReplyDelete